Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

We began our birthday celebration by reading Bartholomew and the Oobleck and then making oobleck. This ooey, gooey concoction will clump together like a solid, but will also flow like a liquid. It's really easy to clean up, so don't be afraid to try it at home.

Madison and Faye


Look at the slime!


This stuff is cool!


Next we went to The Spunky Monkey's classroom and listened to The Cat in the Hat.
After the book, we made hats like the one the Cat in the Hat wears, except ours were edible. Thanks Mrs. Martin and Mrs. Wilbanks! The hats were delicious.







Do you like green eggs and ham????

Talmadge does!



"No way!" says Tripp.


"Not a chance", says Levi.


"Gross!" says Amber. "I don't even like regular eggs."


"Can I have some more please?" says Buck.


"As long as I have salt, I'll eat them", says Karlie!

1 comment: